Terms of Service
ExpressPass Terms and Conditions engage directly with individual franchised driving instructors, who are self-employed and act in their capacity as franchisees of Express Pass. The contract for driving tuition is solely between you and your instructor.
PAYING YOUR INSTRUCTOR DIRECTLY
You will pay your deposit to Express Pass, rest of the payment will be made to your instructor directly without involving Express Pass. Your instructor will confirm which payment methods they can accept. Express Pass does not accept any responsibility for any payments you make directly to your instructor.
You can request for a refund if
- Express Pass is unable to secure a practical driving test that meets your reasonable requirements within 10 working days starting from the next working day after receipt of your Details Form.
- Express PAss is unable to secure a Driving Instructor to carry out your Lessons within 10 working days starting from the next working day after a suitable practical driving test has been secured and you have made the full payment of the Fees.
- If you need to take a theory test, the 10 working day period will not start until the next working day after you make Express Pass aware the theory test has been passed.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Information about you that you provide to Express Pass or your instructor may be used to:
- Identify you.
- To arrange for a Driving Instructor to contact you regarding lessons and to arrange for a Test or Tests.
- To process your payment for the Tuition Fees and the Test fees.
- To contact you as may be necessary concerning your tuition and to keep you informed of products and services which Express Pass can make available to you
- Help administer, and contact you about improved administration of, any accounts, services and products provided to you.
- Trace debtors, recover debt, prevent and detect fraud, and to manage your accounts or insurance policies; and check your identity to prevent money laundering unless you give us other satisfactory proof of identity.
- Contact you in any way (including mail, email, phone, visit, text or multimedia messages) about products and services offered by us and selected partners.
- Provide information that has been legitimately asked for by legal or regulatory bodies or where we are required to provide it as part of legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
- We may monitor and record communications with you (including phone conversations and emails) for quality assurance, legal, compliance and training purposes.
- We may check your details with fraud prevention agencies. If you provide false or inaccurate information and we suspect fraud, we will record this and may provide this information to fraud prevention agencies and other relevant authorities including the police.
- If you have booked your own Test, in order for Express Pass to manage your Test booking, Express Pass will log in to the DVSA website using your details as provide by you to Express Pass, and Express Pass will alter the contact email address to be that of Express Pass so that Express Pass receives notifications from the DVSA. You consent to Express Pass doing this to manage your Test booking(s). Express Pass will contact you should any DVSA notifications be received.
The driving instructor will endeavour to ensure that speed limits and other traffic regulations are complied with but the student should be aware that all driving penalty points and fines are the responsibility of the driver under UK law. If any driving offence occurs the student will be responsible.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Certain (hypertext) links will lead you to websites that are not under the control of Express Pass. When you activate any of these links, you will leave the Express Pass website and as such Express Pass has no control over and will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of, the material on any such other website. By allowing links with third party websites Express Pass does not intend to solicit business or offer any security to any person in any country, directly or indirectly.
CHANGES TO TERMS AND RECORDS OF AGREEMENTS
Express Pass reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes on the website. It is your responsibility to review the website terms and conditions regularly to ensure that you are aware of the latest terms and conditions. Your use of this website after a change has been posted will be deemed to signify your acceptance of the modified terms and conditions.
We recommend that you print off and retain for your records a copy of these terms and conditions from time to time and a copy of any terms and conditions relating to any product or service which you apply for on-line, together with any related application form completed and submitted.
The images, logos and names on this website which identify Expre Pass or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of Express Pass and/or the relevant third parties